Fibre Optic Lights
S4 Interactive Fibre Optic 'Sideglow'
Includes the very brightest and most controllable LED light source available.
This portable unit is a revolution in the use of Fibre Optic lights within sensory learning. It can be used with any kind of switch to control the colours in a wide variety of ways.
Its features include:
- Very portable and can therefore be used anywhere
- It has 8 very bright and true colours (equivalent of up to 70/80watts of light) in basic and secondary colours
- You never need to replace a bulb
- 7 different programmes and modes, including: 1 passive – needs no switches. 4 using one or two switches timed, latched, momentary and stepping colour. 2 using three switches mixing primary colours to get secondary colours. 6 using any number of up to 9 switches timed, latched, momentary including 'Simon' game
- Use almost any switches available, (they don’t have to be Mike Ayres Design ones), or our Nine switch keyboard
- Used independently or integrates with our Switch2 system
- Can be switched Radio remotely via our Switch2 Universal transmitter
- Touch pad programme control
- Size 26 x 21 x 13cm plus the tails
- Tails 180 strands x 200cm long. All plastic non-theodolite PVC
Easy Switch Fibre Optic 'Sideglow'
This unit has the very brightest and most controllable LED light source available.
This is a new generation of controllable light sources. It takes full advantage of the LED technology. It’s brighter, quieter, smaller, cooler and gives you complete control of a range of eight colours and what’s more, you never have to buy a replacement bulb.
This basic version emits coloured light equivalent to a 70 or 80watt bulb of pure colour. It gently cycles through varying sequences of eight colours and even has times when they sparkle. The colours fade into each other, so there are no sudden and disturbing flashes when they change.
It includes an integral jack socket, into which you can plug a single switch to step through the colours, or a Nine Switch Keyboard, so you can select and mix colours.