The Rainbow Light Bar creates wonderful moving rainbows of light colour.
Complete and instant control of the colour of any Sensory Room, just by the touch of a Switch or an iPad. It will colour wash walls and surfaces to giving colour mood within any room.
This is a unique Mike Ayres Design product. It can be used as a stand-alone piece of equipment or integrated with the Switch2 and Switch4 control system and can be operated by any switches manually, radio remotely and with an iPad.
- Touch switch control by everyone
- Works with any type of single switch or with a Nine Switch Keyboard and a fixed wall mounted keyboard
- You can plug switches into a Universal transmitter for radio remote control from anywhere in the room
- Eight standard colours with a one-touch adjustment to any colour in the spectrum
- Adjust the brightness of the colours
- The Switch4 interactive controller works with the Rainbow Light Bar, LED Strip Lights (for colourwashes), Spotlights, Chromaspheres, Chromaspots, Floodlights and a range of other systems
- Two automatic colour change programmes, four controllable ones, as well as the normal Switch control modes
- Colour mixing; just touch any two basic colours and get the mixed secondary colour
- 8 very easy to operate programmes, including a completely controllable and spectacular 'rainbow' light effect