The NEW Sound and Light Floor
An exclusive interactive floor designed and made in the UK by Mike Ayres Design
A wonderfully interactive floor that is instantly responsive to the most sensitive touch,
yet can be jumped on by the heaviest adult or trundled over by people in wheelchairs.
A range of games encourage individual and cooperative interaction, each with different levels of difficulties.
The floor is designed for use by anyone of any ability, from the most dependent child to the most energetic adult athlete.
Spectacular coloured panels light up and give very good notes and sounds just by laying or rolling on them.
Some games can challenge the most dexterous and energetic person.
The ‘Simon’ game challenges both your dexterity and memory.
- 8 interactive games and variations
- 16 different instrument and sound options
- Volume control
- Adjustable times for completion of games and difficulty levels
- Responds to finger tip touch and up to very large adults jumping on it
- No lamps to replace (ever) Uses LED technology
- Adjustable background light level
- Can be installed anywhere
- Only 4cm deep (yes 1.6 inches!)
- 9, 12 and 16 panel floors are standard
- Can be made any size, with any number of panels
- Comes complete with tapered surround or can be built into the floor
Detailed prices and sizes on application
Designed and made by Mike Ayres Design in the UK.