Mike Ayres Design - The Company
The company has an ethos of providing the very best designs and products available.
- We develop concepts and carry them through to the completed environments and products.
- A carefully selected range of products from other companies to compliment our own range.
- We make no compromises in design or manufacture.
- We have our own extensive production workshops encompassing a wide variety of technologies.
- When you contact us, you will not be pressed into buying our products. We will listen to your needs, give the best advice we can and let you make the decision.
- We aim to be the best in our ﬁeld, because we think our clients should have the best.
Mike Ayres Design - The Designer
Mike Ayres is a professional designer with 30 years experience in creating equipment and environments for people with special needs.
Mike was instrumental in introducing the Dutch concept of ‘Snoezelen’ into Britain in the 1980's. Since then he has worked on multi-sensory concepts, environments and products for care and education. This web site features many of Mike's original projects.
Mike's passion remains undimmed and he continues to work on new concepts for whole buildings, individual environments and products. His insight, experience and ingenuity remain in high demand from architects, project teams, educationalists and professionals in the caring industry.
The original ambition; to design and produce the very best equipment and environments for people with special needs and to enable everyone to function successfully in an inclusive environment is still at the heart of every project and product the company undertakes.What do I do next?
If you feel inspired to work with Mike and his carefully selected team, please call 01359 251551, or, if you prefer, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, you could read what some of our customers thought of the products and services Mike and his team deliver. Click Here.