Sensory Space System
If you cannot find an appropriate space to make a sensory room, the 'Sensory Space System' is one way of creating a dedicated space within any classroom or communal area. You can create a haven of tranquility within the cluttered classroom, a dark space in a bright area, or a themed grotto within a larger environment.
The Sensory Space System
- Can be constructed within a few hours.
- Is completely self supporting.
- Can be made to any size and height to suit the available space.
- Has an integral ceiling grid to hang mobiles and light equipment.
- A wide range of colours and surface types are available.
- Has a blackout fabric roof.
- Can have door width or full width entrance with blackout or projection curtains.
- Can be provided as an empty shell or a fully fitted sensory space, including:
- power supply and sockets
- Switch2 control system
- storage cabinet and shelves
- any sensory equipment which can be fitted into a standard room
We provide a complete consultation, design, manufacture, installation, training and maintenance service. Contact Us