30cm Bubble Tube - Easy Switch
Easy Access Base 30cm Bubble Tube - Switch4 - 2m
Not all Bubble Tubes are created equal. Introducing our 30cm diameter Bubble Tubes! Did you know that we are the only manufacturer who offers a Bubble Tube in a 30cm diameter rather than a standard 15cm? This truly is a stunning piece of equipment!
The larger surface area gives you more bubbles and gives a much bigger visual effect than others! This larger sensory bubble tube is often more suitable for larger clients and can even be provided with extra thick acrylic to provide an additional level of robustness.
Our "Easy Access" base, is designed to allow a full viewing area of the tube, rather than hiding a third of the tube in a wooden box. Perfect when supplied with one of our Bubble Tube Surround Cushions, which allows much better access than a platform, so that your client to get close to the sensory tube while lying down.
Our "Easy Switch" functionality allows a very simple level of interactivity, which enables you to use any switch plugged directly into the base of the bubble tube. However when no switch is plugged in, the bubble tube's lights cycle through the 8 bright colours, fading gently between them which provides a wonderful passive lighting feature.
The sensory lighting bubble tube must be secured with a Bubble Tube Bracket - 20cm (1926-902).
- Base size, 50 x 26cm.
- Overall height,160cm, 185cm or 210cm depending on Tube Height chosen.
- Comes with a separate wall mounted Power Supply (12 volts - low voltage)
Explaining Our "Easy Switch" System
- Plug a single switch into the 'step colour' socket and each time you activate the switch the colour will change.
- Plug another into the 'on-off' socket and the bubbles will stop and start with each touch of the switch.
- Plug a Nine Switch Keyboard into the 'step colour' socket and you can choose any colour directly and even touch two colours to colour mix.
- You can also switch the bubbles separately.
The wired nature of our Easy Switch system is not by accident or lack of technological progress. As many musicians still find, using wired systems provide a far more accurate, consistent and reliable effect. This far more preferential than "temperamental" radio frequency switching devices that often need a Masters level understanding of IT.
The consistent nature of the Easy Switch system is vital for people with learning difficulties who may struggle to process basic cause and effect functionality. Plug it in, they can see it is plugged in and they can more easily process that what they are doing is having an instant effect.