Clip-on Prisms - Half price!
A range of accessories that fit on the front of the Opti Projectors, enabling you to split and move images around the room.
The Clip-on Prisms fit onto the lens of the projector and divide the projected image into 2, 3 or 4 different images, depending on the type of prism you choose.
This is one of our many high-quality and durable products that meet the special needs of people with different abilities and preferences. We create sensory rooms for schools, clinics, homes and the NHS.
Some of the therapeutic benefits of using the Clip-on Prisms are:
• They can help you or your clients with visual stimulation, relaxation and communication.
• They can help you develop your sensory awareness and integration by exposing you to different sensory inputs from the prisms.
• They can help you enhance your mood and well-being by creating a soothing and calming atmosphere or an exciting and stimulating one.
• They can help you reduce stress and anxiety by promoting relaxation and enjoyment or by providing a safe outlet for emotions.
• They can help you increase your attention and focus by providing visual cues from the prisms.
• They can support children and adults with sensory integration needs to have consistent access to the same sensory activities that benefit them during their therapy sessions, according to Enabling Devices.
• They can create a multi-sensory environment in a home, clinic, hospital or school that can continue the benefits of occupational therapy outside of the OT’s office, according to Enabling Devices.
• They can enhance your storytelling skills by providing background images for your narratives.
The Clip-on Prisms are easy to use and store. They come in a handy plastic case that protects them from scratches and dust. They can be attached and detached from the projector lens easily.
The Clip-on Prisms used with the projector are one of the best prism products in the UK for sensory integration. They are a simple yet effective device that can really add to your sensory environment. Whether you need a prism lens, a 2-facet prism, a 3-facet prism or a 4-facet prism, we have what you need! Browse our site for more sensory equipment ideas and find out how they can improve your sensory environment!