20cm Bubble Tube - Switch4
Easy Access Base 20cm Sensory Lighting Bubble Tube - Switch4 - Choose your desired tube height.
Not all Bubble Tubes are created equal. Introducing our 20cm diameter Bubble Tubes! Did you know that we are the only manufacturer who offers a Sensory Bubble Tube in a 20cm diameter rather than a standard 15cm?
The larger body of water offers a larger surface area to hold, view and feel the bubbles and gives a much bigger visual effect than others! This large sensory bubble tube is often more suitable for larger clients and can even be provided with extra thick acrylic to provide an additional level of robustness.
Our "Easy Access" base, is designed to allow a full viewing area of the tube, rather than hiding a third of the tube in a wooden box. Perfect when supplied with one of our Bubble Tube Surround Cushions, which allows much better access than a platform, so that your client to get close to the tube while lying down.
Our "Switch4" technology is the most advanced, yet easiest 'interactive' tool for many teaching, therapeutic and leisure activities. You can control the colours and bubbles together or separately in a number of different programmes and play co-operative and competitive games with one person or a group of people. This is a very valuable tool for giving choice, enabling independence, learning specific skills and as a sensory experience.
It has 8 programmes or modes enabling highly dependent people to interact with it and each other on a par with physically and intellectually more able people using almost any type of switches. It works very intuitively, and its control is based on the principle of a hidden computer.
The tube must be secured with a Bubble Tube Bracket - 20cm (1926-902).
- Base size, 50 x 26cm.
- Overall height,160cm, 185cm or 210cm depending on Tube Height chosen.
- Comes with a separate wall mounted Power Supply (12 volts - low voltage)
Explaining Our "Switch4" System
- Passive - colours change by themselves every 10 seconds. You can also control the speed of change.
- Step Colour - Use 1 or 2 switches to step from one colour to another and control the bubbles.
- Latched - Use 1 or up to 9 switches or a Nine Switch Keyboard to control bubbles and colours in ‘Latched’ switching mode.
- Momentary - Use 1 or up to 9 switches or a Nine Switch Keyboard to control bubbles and colours in ‘Momentary’ switching mode.
- Timed - Use 1 or up to 9 switches or a Nine Switch Keyboard to control bubbles and colours for times pre-set by you.
- Simon - Use an appropriate number of switches or a Nine Switch Keyboard to play a ‘Simon’ game in which you get bubbles when you press the correct switch for the colour shown. You can select any number and combination of colours to play with.
- Colour mix - Pigments - Use 4 switches or a Nine Switch Keyboard to mix basic colours as you would if mixing paint (red and blue = purple etc.).
- Colour mix - Use 3 switches or a Nine Switch Keyboard to mix basic colours as you would if combining different colour light (red and green = yellow