It also has an integral Switch Control System that enables users to interact with it.
Wind Box with Inbuilt Switch Controls
Windbox with Inbuilt Switch Control System - Choose Your Version
Our Windbox is wonderful to use with a parachute, ribbons, curtains etc, creating storms and getting an enormous response for minimal action. The Windbox can be positioned to blow the wind in any direction, laterally or vertically. It includes a variable speed control to enable you to create anything from a gentle breeze to a howling gale.
We offer 2 versions, 1 as a floor unit and 1 with 4 x heavy duty wheels, 2 with brakes, so that the Windbox can be positioned in different areas, as you see fit.
A large 12-inch industrial fan with an exceptionally quiet motor is safely encased in a strong box with grilles at the front and back to keep fingers and objects safely away from moving parts.
Explaining our Switch Control System
The Switch Control System (formerly known as Switch2), is the most compact, reliable and easy to use Switch Control system available. The concept of the Switch control system is to allow basic switch progression. Switch progression learning is a technique used to help individuals learn new skills or behaviours. Some benefits of switch progression learning include:
- Increased independence: Switch progression learning can help individuals with special needs to perform activities more independently, which can increase their self-esteem and confidence.
- Improved communication: Switch progression learning can help individuals with communication difficulties to express themselves more effectively.
- Enhanced motor skills: The repetitive nature of switch progression learning can help improve fine and gross motor skills.
- Encourages participation: Switch progression learning can provide a fun and engaging way for individuals with special needs to participate in activities and interact with others.
- Better behavioural outcomes: Switch progression learning can help improve behaviours, such as reducing stimulating, increasing on-task awareness, and decreasing aggression.
Overall, switch progression learning can provide individuals with special needs with a supportive and structured environment to learn and grow, helping to improve their quality of life.
Connect your Switch Control System into any 13amp supply and plug in almost any mains powered equipment into the unit and get switch control that links seamlessly.
4 Modes of Operation:
You can set the mode and times separately, each in a different mode or all at the same setting in one easy step. Once set the control panel can be 'locked' so the setting cannot be changed.