An exclusive interactive floor designed and made in the UK by Mike Ayres Design
A wonderfully interactive floor that is instantly responsive to the most sensitive touch yet can be jumped on by the heaviest adult or trundled over by people in wheelchairs.
Comes complete with a range of games which encourages individual and cooperative interaction, each with different levels of difficulty. Spectacular coloured panels light up and give very good notes and sounds just by laying or rolling on them. Some games can challenge the most dexterous and energetic person.
The ‘Simon’ game challenges both your dexterity and memory.
- Comes ready loaded with 8 interactive games and variations
- 16 different instrument and sound options
- Volume control provided in separate wall controller
- Adjustable times for completion of games and difficulty levels
- Responds to finger tip touch and up to very large adults jumping on it
- No lamps to replace (ever)
- Uses LED technology
- Adjustable background light level
- Can be installed anywhere Only 4cm deep (yes 1.6 inches!)
- 9, 12 and 16 panel floors are standard
- Unlike other Interactive floor panels, you get a true colour tile rather than using LED's & Mirrors.
- Comes complete with tapered surround or can be built into the floor