20cm Bubble Tube-Square Easy Switch
Square Base 20cm Bubble Tube - Easy Switch - Choose your desired tube height.
Not all Bubble Tubes are created equal. Introducing our 20cm diameter Bubble Tubes! Did you know that we are the only manufacturer who offers a Bubble Tube in a 20cm diameter rather than a standard 15cm?
The larger body of water offers a larger surface area to hold, view and feel the bubbles and gives a much bigger visual effect than others! This larger tube is often more suitable for larger clients and can even be provided with extra thick acrylic to provide an additional level of robustness.
Our "Square" base allows for a large surface area on the floor, which adds stability which means it is a good option for a freestanding bubble tube (up to a certain height) where it can be accessible without the need for padding (perfect for wheelchair users).
Our "Easy Switch" functionality allows a very simple level of interactivity, which enables you to use any switch plugged directly into the base of the bubble tube. However when no switch is plugged in, the lights cycle through the 8 bright colours, fading gently between them which provides a wonderful passive lighting feature.
The tube must be secured with a Bubble Tube Bracket - 20cm (1926-902).
- Base size, 50 x 250cm.
- Overall height, 110cm, 160cm, 185cm or 210cm depending on Tube Height chosen.
- Comes with a separate wall mounted Power Supply (12 volts - low voltage)
Explaining Our "Easy Switch" System
- Plug a single switch into the 'step colour' socket and each time you activate the switch the colour will change.
- Plug another into the 'on-off' socket and the bubbles will stop and start with each touch of the switch.
- Plug a Nine Switch Keyboard into the 'step colour' socket and you can choose any colour directly and even touch two colours to colour mix.
- You can also switch the bubbles separately.
The wired nature of our Easy Switch system is not by accident or lack of technological progress. As many musicians still find, using wired systems provide a far more accurate, consistent and reliable effect. This far more preferential than "temperamental" radio frequency switching devices that often need a Masters level understanding of IT.
The consistent nature of the Easy Switch system is vital for people with learning difficulties who may struggle to process basic cause and effect functionality. Plug it in, they can see it is plugged in and they can more easily process that what they are doing is having an instant effect.