Switch Control System
Switch Control System - Choose your Version
Available in a portable or fixed version. The Switch Control System (formerly known as Switch2), is the most compact, reliable and easy to use Switch Control system available. The concept of the Switch control system is to allow basic switch progression. Switch progression learning is a technique used to help individuals learn new skills or behaviours. Some benefits of switch progression learning include:
- Increased independence: Switch progression learning can help individuals with special needs to perform activities more independently, which can increase their self-esteem and confidence.
- Improved communication: Switch progression learning can help individuals with communication difficulties to express themselves more effectively.
- Enhanced motor skills: The repetitive nature of switch progression learning can help improve fine and gross motor skills.
- Encourages participation: Switch progression learning can provide a fun and engaging way for individuals with special needs to participate in activities and interact with others.
- Better behavioural outcomes: Switch progression learning can help improve behaviours, such as reducing stimulating, increasing on-task awareness, and decreasing aggression.
Overall, switch progression learning can provide individuals with special needs with a supportive and structured environment to learn and grow, helping to improve their quality of life.
Connect your Switch Control System into any 13amp supply and plug in almost any mains powered equipment into the unit and get switch control that links seamlessly.
4 Modes of Operation:
You can set the mode and times separately, each in a different mode or all at the same setting in one easy step. Once set the control panel can be 'locked' so the setting cannot be changed.