omiVista Interactive Floors
Interactive floor projection system
The omiVista interactive projection system provides fun, exciting and engaging sensory learning experiences. The images projected by this highly visual and intuitive system respond to the smallest gesture or movement, enabling students to easily interact and engage in stimulating audio-visual experiences.
The system helps promote inclusive practices in education by engaging students of all ages and abilities; whether it is students with PMLD learning through cause and effect or mainstream 16+ learning how to create their own interactive applications, omiVista offers scope for all.
omiVista is supplied with over 300 pre-set applications grouped into; Explore, Play, Festive, Education and Themes. These are arranged over 3 difficulty levels using 5 of the 18 currently available templates. Each template produces a different type of effect when interacted with.
- Stimulating, motivating and empowering
- Encourages movement, teamwork and communication
- Immersive and wholly inclusive
- Ideal for ‘play and learn’
- Supplied with over 300 preset effects, split into 3 difficulty levels
- Very easy content editing and creation
- Supplied with 5 fully customisable templates (Wipe, Water, Splat, Tunes, Scatter)
- Additional 13 templates are available (Catch, Smash, Hunt, Tiles, Trail, Sort, Whack, Basketball, Football, Double splat, Swap, Cracks and EyeListen)
omiVista is supplied as a package and is available in 2 formats:
omiVista Installation – ceiling mounted projector assembly, suitable for Sensory Rooms, interactive zones and main halls (projector bundle required).
omiVista Mobile – this self-contained ‘plug and play’ system that can be used in any area and transported from site to site (projector included).